U.S. Communities™ Contract
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance is dedicated to helping professionals get the job done easier and more efficiently with the power of cooperative purchasing. Our state and local government contract helps you streamline the procurement process.
Leverage our contract to:
- Access thousands of quality products
- Streamline the acquisition of products and services
- Receive competitive pricing
- Remain in compliance with procurement regulations
Our U.S. Communities contract #16154 was competitively awarded by a lead public agency (Maricopa County, Arizona). The contract provides qualifying agencies with access to thousands of quality maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products and related services at competitive prices. Participation is free.
- Discounts on more than 70,000 MRO and property management products
- Firm, fixed contract pricing on all stock items (excludes refrigerant product).
- Firm, fixed percent discount on all Extended Inventory items, which are clearly marked in our catalog and online with this icon .
- Discounts by product category at 5%, 10%, 15%, or 20% off lowest catalog price
- Tiered rebate based on Agency's annual purchases. Rebate paid annually based on HD Supply's fiscal calendar, which typically begins in February.
- Early pay invoice discount (2% 10 days, Net 30 days). Credit card payments are not eligible for expedited payment terms.
- Free delivery in the continental US
- Next day deliveries on most orders to most areas
- No minimum order requirements
- Eliminates the need for multiple bids—contract meets most competitive bid requirements
- Competitively awarded labor services
- Housing authorities
- State, city, and local government
- Colleges and universities
- Schools K through grade 12
- Special districts
Electronic Solutions for Your Business
Increase efficiency with our online purchasing solutions, which include our mobile-compatible website, access to order status and order history, and helpful articles from industry experts. Keep track of purchases and manage your budget with customized online solutions that make procurement easy.
- hdsupplysolutions.com — We are continually enhancing our website to add new features and functionality.
- Order Status and Order History — See real-time information about your order status, review order history, or check order tracking.
- Procurement Workflow — Ensure that all purchases are approved by the appropriate person.
- Punchouts and Integrations — Ensure accurate order processing, vendor compliance, and streamline procurement by connecting your purchasing application to our website.
- Custom Catalogs — Manage your purchases with a custom catalog file featuring preselected products for consistency and maximum savings.
Below are some of the many e-Procurement applications we integrate with. Learn more about our Customized Electronic Solutions for your business.
Total Support from Our Property Improvement Services
Put the strength of HD Supply Facilities Maintenance behind your next property improvement project. From on-site consultation through project completion, you can trust HD Supply to deliver.
Project and Budget Management
- Receive personalized on-site service from your renovation sales coordinator*
- Get off-site support from your assigned property improvement specialist
- Receive help with selection, forecasting, and scheduling deliveries of product
- Access our deeper inventory of core renovation products
- Receive estimated job costs with per-unit and project-based pricing
- Obtain a credit program tailored to your project
- Save with volume discounts
Labor and Installation
- Take advantage of labor and installation services* for cabinets, countertops, lighting, HVAC, and more
- Competitively awarded labor services
- Fixed pricing for basic installations
- Custom installation pricing established through RSMeans construction cost data
- Ability to comply with the requirements of the Davis-Bacon Act prevailing wage provisions
Supporting Government Professionals
HD Supply is dedicated to your industry and the communities we serve. We are involved in numerous national, regional, and local associations and trade shows, and actively participate in industry events. Our involvement allows us to grow our expertise and provide government customers with the best solutions.
Committed to Compliance
- Community Support — We support charitable endeavors that make a positive difference in the communities where we live and work. Our charitable aid includes volunteerism, product donations, and giving to nonprofit organizations.
- Transparency and Oversight — We help our public agency customers meet transparency and oversight goals with detailed product purchase reports, periodic internal reviews, and audits.
- Supplier Diversity — We realize diversity is an important requirement in your procurement guidelines. Our Supplier Diversity program builds strong relationships with certified diverse and small businesses.
- Sustainable Solutions — We can help you meet sustainability goals and decrease costs with ideallygreen℠ products that promote energy efficiency, water conservation, and the use of recycled content.
US Communities Contract Terms & Conditions
|Contract Name:||U.S. Communities|
|Contract Number:||Maricopa County, 16154|
|Contract Period:||2/1/2017 - 12/31/2021. Contract consists of a five-year master agreement with five one-year renewal periods.|
|Contract Lead Agency:||Maricopa County, AZ|
|Contract Administrator:||Robert Bauter 1-858-831-2353|
|National Account Manager:||Cynde Smith, 1-858-752-4042|
|Contractor's Name:||HD Supply Facilities Maintenance, Ltd.|
|Contractor's Address:||3100 Cumberland Blvd., Suite 1700, Atlanta, GA 30339|
|Taxpayer ID Number:||52-2418852|
|Pricing/Discounts:||Firm fixed pricing held for each catalog year for all stocked items and services. Firm fixed percentages for Extended Inventory items (excludes refrigerant product)|
|Tax Exempt:||Determined by agency|
|Payment Terms:||2% 10 Days Net 30 Days|
|Shipping:||Free freight in the continental U.S. Shipping and handling fees are allowable to destinations outside the continental U.S.|
|Delivery Time:||Most items ship within 1 business day from time order is received.|
|Minimum Order Size:||None|
|Maricopa County Contact:||
James E. Foley
Deputy Chief Procurement Officer
Office of Procurement Services
320 W. Lincoln Street
Phoenix, AZ 85003
|Expedited Delivery:||Call for availability and terms|
|Freight on Board (FOB):||Destination|
|Warranty Provision:||Transferable manufacturer's standard warranties will be passed through to the customer (see contract for details).|
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance, Ltd.
P.O. Box 509058
San Diego, CA 92150-9058
*On-site visits, installation, and labor services are available in select markets. Some restrictions apply on flooring installations. Please call 1-877-610-6912 for availability.