Image for SKILCRAFT Black Leather Look Portfolio, Solar Calculator/Writing Pad/Pen from HD Supply
+ / - Hover over image to Zoom
SKILCRAFT Black Leather Look Portfolio, Solar Calculator/Writing Pad/Pen
Part 146471
Brand SKILCRAFT
$65.25
Shipping charges may apply
Ships within 3 days
Non-returnable
Cannot be returned or exchanged

About this item

  • Skilcraft Black Leather Look Portfolio, Solar Calculator/Writing Pad/Pen
  • Leather-Look Cover Portfolio With Inside Pocket And Dual-Power 8-Digit Calculator With Rubber Keys.
  • Includes A Skilcraft Lined Writing Pad Made With Recycled Paper And Skilcraft Rubberized-Grip Retractable Pen.
  • Paper Contains 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content, 50% Total Recycled Content; Pen Contains A Minimum Of 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
  • 7510014844563 Skilcraft Black Leather Look Portfolio.
  • Mfg #7510014844563

Related Searches