Streamline your ordering process by creating multiple shopping lists for easier management. With this tool, you can efficiently organize items, share lists, make references, and even create bin labels. Once a list is created, you can access it anytime when you're signed in, allowing you to manage multiple products effortlessly according to your specific needs.
3. Choose your Saved List template file from your computer (see steps above to learn how to Download a Saved List Template).
4. Add to an existing list or add as a new list.
5.Save and you will be taken to your list.
A Saved List Catalog can help you save time while shopping online and on the HD Supply Solutions™ Mobile App. Just follow these easy steps to download custom buying guides on demand.
How To Download A Saved List Catalog
1. Select the Saved Lists link in the header navigation to view to the Saved Lists Landing Page.
2. Once you are on the Saved Lists Landing Page, select the Saved List you would like to view.
3. Select Download Saved List Catalog in the Manage List section of the page. Please note that Saved List Catalog is not available for Saved Lists that contain 300 or more items.
4. By default, the Saved List Catalog will print the product image, part number, and short description, but you can select additional options from the Saved List Catalog modal.
5. Click Download Saved List Catalog to generate your Saved List Catalog. All products that are not discontinued will be listed in your catalog in by category, in alphabetical order.
6. Your Saved List Catalog can now be printed, emailed, or saved to your personal device for later use. Pricing in the Saved List Catalog is subject to change. Sign into hdsupplysolutions.com or use our mobile app to access property-specific pricing. Registration may be required.
You can create and download Bin Labels from any Saved List with ease.