HD Supply Facilities Maintenance is a leading supplier of maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products. We serve multifamily, hospitality, commercial properties as well as healthcare, and government facilities. We are a customer-focused business delivering the highest quality products, support, services, and fulfillment in the industry.
- National industry leader with more than 35 years of experience
- No. 1 national position in multifamily industry
- 95% of the U.S. served with next-day delivery
- More than 36,000 products available
- 38 distribution centers nationwide
- Dedicated fleet of more than 700 delivery trucks
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance started out as Maintenance Warehouse in 1974 with a few hundred products in the first catalog. Since then, we have expanded and improved. We now offer more than 36,000 products with a nationwide distribution network and a dedicated fleet of more than 700 delivery trucks.
Social Responsibility & Community Relations
Our charitable aid is in the form of volunteerism, product donations, and giving to nonprofit organizations that positively impact the communities where we live and work. We believe in directly supporting causes that adhere closely to our business operations and seek to better the world in which we live.
Support & Services
Everything we do is focused on helping you succeed. Through initiatives like product technical support, training, and our Voice of the Customer feedback program, we seek to add value to all of our partnerships.
Industry Trade Shows & Events
Trade shows allow us to gather information from our customers on what's important and learn new industry trends. We welcome the opportunity to educate the industry on how our product selection and services help you resolve maintenance, repair & operations issues quickly. We are also proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the National Apartment Association's Maintenance Mania.
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance Family of Companies Includes:
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance in Canada
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance in Canada is a national supplier of maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products to owners and managers of multifamily, hospitality, and educational properties, and healthcare providers.
- More than 8,500 products
- Free, next-day delivery to most major cities
- Dedicated fleet of delivery trucks and drivers
- Multilingual customer service
- Special orders and custom products available
USABlueBook is the first and only complete catalog for water and wastewater operations and maintenance supplies. The company features more than 32,000 products, of which 27,000 are in stock and ready to ship.
- Same-day shipping on 95% of in-stock orders
- Personalized customer service
- Expert technical support
- Warranty & nonwarranty repair services
- Bids, quotes, and special order capabilities
Peachtree Business Products
Peachtree Business Products specializes in customizable business and property marketing supplies — serving residential and commercial property managers, medical facilities, schools and universities, churches, and funeral homes.
- Founded in 1973
- Headquartered in Marietta, Georgia
- More than 22,500 products
- Free shipping to the 48 contiguous states
- Serves more than 100,000 customers per year