Find the Right Signs For Your Facility
Does your facility have the right signs in the right places? Are they visible and durable? If you need to update your signage, use this three step approach to be sure you have the right sign for the right area.
What Type of Sign Do You Need?
Consider the sign's message and possible image to decide if you need a fully custom, semi-custom, or stock sign.
- Fully custom signs offer the most flexibility, allowing you to create any sign, any way you want.
- Semi-custom signs feature your words and our artwork.
- Stock signs with popular, preprinted messages are ready to ship for quick delivery.
Most signs from HD Supply offer all three options.
Decide How Your Signs Will Be Used
Before ordering a sign, you should know the sign's purpose and possible placement. This will make it easier to decide on sign size and material. Some common sign uses:
Promote events or advertise amenities and specials with outdoor amenity signs (also called yard signs).Parking Lots
Choose Sign Material
Once you know the purpose of the sign and how it will be used, choosing the material is easy.Outdoor Signs
- Aluminum signs and building plaques are popular choices because they won't rust and will look great for years.
- Specialty signs made from long-lasting urethane composite or durable plastic stand up to the elements and require less maintenance.
- Sturdy, weather-resistant corrugated plastic signs are intended for short-term use such as promotions and event marketing.
- Acrylic signs are scratch-resistant and durable, perfect for directional signs, reception areas, and more.
- Polystyrene signs are a great choice for full-color images and photography; they are ideal for directional signs, promotional displays, menus, and more.
- Engraved signs made from 1/16" thick plastic offer a professional look with added depth and dimension and are used most often for business offices and name plates.